Filipiniana Hotel - Calapan has a 50-room hotel located
in the capital city of Calapan in the Northeastern part of the
island of Mindoro in Southern Luzon, Philippines.
Our hotel was categorized as a Four Star Hotel with the following
amenities: conference hall that can accommodate to as much as
500 pax, jacuzzi, sauna, swimming pool, basketball court and Halcon's Bar
The hotel offers 30 deluxe rooms and 20 suite rooms, each room
is equipped with hot tub, cable TV and chiropractic beds.
We also specialize in Mindoro
Tour Packages that will surely satisfy your trip.
We invite you to Calapan, Oriental Mindoro for your
nature get-away that will give more in-depth meaning to your next
out-of-town group meetings, workshop, conference, educational
tour or team buildings. Filipiniana Hotel - Calapan is now ready
to serve your needs in the Province of Oriental Mindoro, best
known for tropical beaches, reefs, cliffs, lush mountains, interior
forest, cascades, and surrounding sea.
HOW TO GET THERE
Located at 130 kms south of Manila,
Oriental Mindoro is approximately a 2-hour drive to Batangas City,
followed by a comfortable 1 hour fast ferry ride or
a 2 hour trip on a RoRo-boat which could load your car
or any vehicle from the Batangas International Port to Calapan
ABOUT ORIENTAL MINDORO
Mindoro is one of the top 25 biodiversity hotspots in the Philippines
where many water species of plants and animals coexist. Nature
is the best product of the province. As Puerto Galera was awarded
as the Most Beautiful Bay in Asia and is so called
the Mini Boracay Located in the Southern part of Luzon,
only 3 hours from Metro Manila with accessible mode of transportation.
We have the best location
for it has in-comparative Ecotourism
Oriental Mindoro Calapan is also the center of trade, industry
and education in Mindoro Island, and is a major agricultural producer
and a commercial and urban center. It offers leisure and business
travelers various attractions, as well as business and investment
one of the Philippines' leading tourist destinations, Oriental
Mindoro evokes images of tropical paradise - white sand, clear
blue waters, roaring water falls, and lush green forests covering
When Spaniards discovered the Philippine archipelago
they called this island with a rugged terrain and an irregular
coastline "Mina de Oro" (Mine of Gold) - a gold mine
of agriculture, mineral and aquatic resources. Since then, Oriental
Mindoro came to be known as the "Golden Isle".
Composed of 14 municipalities and one city, and
renowned for its warm and hospitable people, it abounds with numerous
scenic spots to explore and appreciate - indicative of the Golden
Isle's wealthy splendor.
HON. RODOLFO G. VALENCIA
Chairman, Filipiniana Calapan Resort Hotel
Nobody knows Mindoro better than a Mindoreno himself.
Capitalizing on his home province's natural gifts and growing
commercial and industrial appeal, Congressman Rodolfo G. Valencia
of Oriental Mindoro aggressively steers the tourism and business
potentials of Filipiniana Calapan Resort Hotel. As chairman of
this 4-star de-luxe hotel, RGV taps into the reserves of
nature, health and wellness among others, to meet customer demands
amid today's fast-paced, technology-driven lifestyle.
Hon. R. G. Valencia Complete
OUR PRESIDENT & CEO
ARNOLFO "ARNOLD" P. VALENCIA
President & CEO, Filipiniana Calapan Resort
Arnolfo " Arnold" P. Valencia is the President & C.E.O of Filipiniana Resort Development
Corp., and son of Hon. Rodolfo and Chalie Valencia. He took
up B.S. Com. Management at the De La Salle University and a licensed Real Estate broker.
- President & CEO - Filipiniana Resort Development Corp.
- General Manager - Filipiniana Hotel Calapan
- Director & VP Marketing (Mindoro) - RGV Real Estate Center, Inc.
- RGV Development Corporation
- RGV Group of Companies - Property Administrator
- President - Rotary Club of Downtown Calapan
- Proprietor - Halcon's Bar and Restaurant
- Proprietor - Embassy Water Refilling Station
- Business Partner - Eskalera Lotto Betting Station
- Business Partner - Eskalera Transport Terminal
- Member - Chamber of Real Estate and Builders Association (CREBA)
- Member Realtor - Philippine Association of Realtors Board (PAREB)
- Member - Miss Oriental Mindoro Charities, Inc. (MOMCI)
- Vice President - Calapan Seekers Rescue Team
- Member - Calapan Mountain Bikers and Kayak
- La Isla Filipiniana De Oro Corp.
- Past President - Hotel and Resort Association of Calapan
- Past President 2002 - Junior Chamber International of Makati Jaycees. ( Garnered several awards and recognition during the Presidency Outstanding Member of the Makati Jaycees)
- Past Director - Pasay-Makati Realtors Board
- Project Management Officer - RGV Real Estate Center, Inc.
- Founder - Calapan Poker Club 2011
- Founder - Provincial Council for Youth Affairs (PCYA) Oriental Mindoro 1992
- Event Organizer - Oktoberfest / Motorshow / Bikini Open / Pet Show / Halloween Party / Weekend Parties at Neo Calapan et. al.
- De La Salle University - Bachelor of Science Major in Management
- Asian Institute of Management (AIM) - Family Corporation Course
- Colegio San Agustin (Makati) - High School
- Colegio San Agustin (Makati) - Elementary